Monday, August 13, 2012
First Days of School, August 2012
So last Monday was the first official day of school for Tyson at Challenger Basic School. He had a great time but also had a lot of adjusting to do. He was completely exhausted by the end of each school day and may have had a couple of melt downs at home. His teacher says she wishes she had two of him in her classroom because of how well he listens and follows directions. He is still very shy and quiet in class, but I know he will feel more comfortable as the year progresses. I also dropped off Elise this morning for her first day at Happy Hopper preschool. She was so excited and I hope her day goes well. I know she is going to need a nap big time before I take her to dance this afternoon. You may have noticed I am catching up on a lot of blog posts today. Well, all I can say is that it is very calm and peaceful right now in the house with my baby sleeping and the two older kids attending school. I think I am going to really enjoy this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment