So the kids had a great Halloween holiday this year! We had a dracula/knight, a leapord and a ballerina. They were able to dress up several times throughout the week for different events and loved every minute of it. I was excited to learn about donating extra Halloween candy to dentist and orthodontists in the Valley who are participating in a program that sends the extra candy to our soldiers overseas and pays money per a pound to benefit the child's school. I hated always throwing away so much wasted candy every year, and was so excited to find that candy being put to good use this year!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
My Annual Halloween Post:!!!
So the kids had a great Halloween holiday this year! We had a dracula/knight, a leapord and a ballerina. They were able to dress up several times throughout the week for different events and loved every minute of it. I was excited to learn about donating extra Halloween candy to dentist and orthodontists in the Valley who are participating in a program that sends the extra candy to our soldiers overseas and pays money per a pound to benefit the child's school. I hated always throwing away so much wasted candy every year, and was so excited to find that candy being put to good use this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment