We love our trips to the beach with Grammie and Papa! Although I was a little concerned about the weather for the fourth in Mexico, I was pleasantly surprised by the great weather we enjoyed there. Mom and Dad had a couple of new restaurants for us to try, which were all very tasty. We especially enjoyed the new taco shop! It is always neat to attend a fast Sunday meeting in the branch in Puerto Penasco. Although I am only able to understand bits and pieces of the testimonies, the Spirit can be felt so strong. Both Elise and Tyson would live at the beach if I would let them!
Monday, July 25, 2011
4th of July in Rocky Point
We love our trips to the beach with Grammie and Papa! Although I was a little concerned about the weather for the fourth in Mexico, I was pleasantly surprised by the great weather we enjoyed there. Mom and Dad had a couple of new restaurants for us to try, which were all very tasty. We especially enjoyed the new taco shop! It is always neat to attend a fast Sunday meeting in the branch in Puerto Penasco. Although I am only able to understand bits and pieces of the testimonies, the Spirit can be felt so strong. Both Elise and Tyson would live at the beach if I would let them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment