Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Elise's Baby Blessing






We had such a special day with family and friends on Sunday for Elise's blessing. It was fun getting her all dressed up in white and getting to use Grammie's headband and Aunt Taryn's bracelet to complete the outfit. She looked truly angelic and was such a good baby throughout the day.

Tyson is getting to be such a good helper and loves to dote on his baby sister. Just the other day I walked in to find the baby had on one of my headbands that Tyson had decided she should wear. Elise is just starting to smile and coo, and I tried my best to capture some of those smiles on camera.

6 comments:

Jennifer Salmon said...

Elise is so adorable! I'm glad that the blessing went well and that she was a good baby that day. I miss you guys and Cali misses Tyson. I love looking at new pics, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you guys on Sunday! Glad to hear everything went well with the blessing. Sounds like Tyson is a big help and great big brother:)!

rachel said...

Meghan, she is do precious! You guys are such a cute family and I wish we didn't live on opposite ends of the US.

Anonymous said...

Elise is adorable and i love all of her headbands. do you make them yourself? hope to see you soon! it was really nice catching up last month!!

Karen said...

I just found your blog and had to say hi. Elise really is adorable, and I am glad everything went well for her blessing. Reddin and I just had our little girl last Friday.

Lara said...

Hi Meg! Oh, you baby is so dang precious, and Tyson is so big, I hardly recognized him!!! We will be coming home for Thanksgiving, so I can't wait to see you and your sweet family. I'm happy I found your blog. Hugs.